A forum that is entirely based around flame wars. Someone can start a thread praising or challenging a subject and others can join in with their opinions. So come on, join! It's free! And most importantly, fun!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
| Andy |
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 35
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Quote:
Yeah but i can't handle having a variety of more then 10 buttons, It's just too hard for me.

yeah man, real hard to get your head around that stuff. Press R1 and triangle for a different attack? shit, thats way over my head.


Rofl, ah no way man, seriously? How do you do guys do it?? Geez louise I wish I could use those 'Key-Board' things. As long as I have my xbox I think I'll be able to finish Halo on legendary for the...wait for it.... SECOND time! Sorry to blow my own trumpet like cock, but I'm just that good.

By the way, you stupid fuck; this might help you to understand what's going on here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13entley
New Member
avatar

Posts : 9
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Under your Bed

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Mon May 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Quote :
By the way, you stupid fuck; this might help you to understand what's going on here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

So True.. fucking mint

Man those buttons just keep comfusing me i mean omg trynna use buttons in combination with other i think my mind just got blown!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naei277
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 23
Location : In your base killing your d00dz

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Mon May 10, 2010 8:51 pm

ROFL

See, this is a perfect representation as to why PC>console. Again, you console fanboys prove our point by attempting to be supirior and failing hardcore. Thank you.

This forum is basically over. PC is an outstanding machine and your inferior gaming rigs just can't hold their ground by the ever-updating, ever-better godlike gaming systems made by man.

QQmoar fanboys you lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DK_Hammer
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Mon May 10, 2010 10:21 pm

yeah sure miss, oh sorry lemme just finish it please, ill do my powerpoint later, what? sorry what application letter?

Sorry, was talking to my teacher..

Anyways you are all fuckhead for even saying this shit, Sam, Bently, Daniel, Andy Wanna Play sup com with me?

oh nvm we have to play Gears of War because we all own xbox's, Oh mine got a red ring of death the other day.... can one of use bring urs Fuck u all cunts dont post in my motherfuckin forum

717

people

bested this!
18 people are curious. Do you think this is the best?








BURN!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
avatar

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth, Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Riley you're a total dickhead, you're talking out of your arsehole and have no idea wtf your on about. It's a fact that PS3s and Xboxs have 512mb of ram, actually look up shit for yourself before dribbling shit and pretending that your opinion is actually valid and that you're not just an ignorant retard whos making up shit because you can't admit that your consoles are designed for brain dead downies such as yourself.

WTF is a "cell" doochebag, do you mean processor? do you have any idea how bad the actual specs for consoles are, look it up and prove how wrong you are. Owait you cant do anything but play outdated and crap games.


Last edited by PwnageMachine on Tue May 11, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naei277
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 23
Location : In your base killing your d00dz

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 am

Quote :
Anyways you are all fuckhead for even saying this shit, Sam, Bently, Daniel, Andy Wanna Play sup com with me?


This guy is a bad representation of PC gamers... Lol Dan you dickhead, you said your own name......




Anyways, PwnageMachine is right, quit mumbling random crap and make sure you know what your talking about you tit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Censorship
Knows shit
avatar

Posts : 36
Points : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : Mundaring

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 am

my vote goes towards being a PC fanboy, and Valve fanboy too

Id also like to say that Any PC user who brings down consoles for being inferior to them is just pathetic.
PC and console gaming both have flaws

PC
- Hacking and DRM on games is just bullshit, and ruins any good game.

Xbox 360 - Accommodates younger audience and dolls out a subscription fee

Ps3
- Had an expensive startup and currently caters to a smaller selection of games (Microsoft likes to put their logo on alot of games these days)

Wii - Not really a gaming console, its more like a toy that you play with children you hope to molest.

And the the control system is only shit, To the individual. one control system can't be dominant just because YOU prefer it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naei277
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 23
Location : In your base killing your d00dz

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 2:35 am

Quote :

Id also like to say that Any PC user who brings down consoles for being inferior to them is just pathetic.

Your completely right.... C'mon guys, its pathetic of us to even compare a PC to the Console Fanboys. Its in a completely different league of skill, entertainment and competitiveness.. Consoles are just toys.

rofl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
avatar

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth, Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 2:37 am

Their mums don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome


Posts : 67
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 am

PwnageMachine wrote:
Riley you're a total dickhead, you're talking out of your cock arsehole and have no idea wtf your on about. It's a fact that PS3s and Xboxs have 512mb of ram, actually look up shit for yourself before dribbling shit and pretending that your opinion is actually valid and that you're not just an ignorant retard whos making up shit because you can't admit that your consoles are designed for brain dead downies such as yourself.
Holy fuck you really are that fucking stupid. Read my post again. Nowhere did I say that the PS3's had more than 512mb of ram. I said that PC's have a shitload more to run in the background than any console does, which is why consoles only need 512 mb of ram, while your average PC is gonna want more than 4gb of ram to run anywhere near the ps3.

Quote :
WTF is a "cell" doochebag, do you mean processor? do you have any idea how bad the actual specs for consoles are, look it up and prove how wrong you are.
... I'm sorry man, it must be hard being such a douche you can't even fucking spell douche. haha 'dooche'

Quote :
Owait you cant do anything but play outdated and crap games.
mother of god you are such a fucking tool. Amazing graphics =/= amazing game, not by a long shot. I'd probably enjoy myself playing one of the old mario games more than I would with crysis, and of the 3 missions I played of that game, its only strong point was its graphics. If you think you are actually at all a gamer, but all you care about are graphics and the like, you are really fucked up somewhere.

and I'm gonna mirror censorship's post and ask you why the hell you are incapable of accepting the ps3 is a perfectly good console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
| Andy |
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 35
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 5:16 am

Ah the missions, did you enjoy them? Were they as good as Gears of War, or Halo? I really want to know. I see you've made reference to Mario! Super game my friend, top quality. By no means do I wish to disturb your peace of mind, however:
I have some questions for you.

Do you enjoy your false sense of achievment? Do you take pride in defeating AI over and over again? If you do, I've got just the thing for you!

Your life is pathetic,
A raging epitome of failure
And in your mind,
Your sad, dull mind,
You wake and think,
Yay console!

I don't mean harm, I'm just trying to help and stand up for what I believe in. I hope, being the good willed man you are, that you can understand this.

Sincerely,

Andy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonesy
Tis Awesome Poster
avatar

Posts : 135
Points : 162
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : In Your computer, stealing your internets

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 6:08 am

Jeeez this shit is istense....
If I may...
Anonymous wrote:
Having an argument on the internet is like the running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Seriously. PC is for hardcore gamers, and consoles are for more casual gamers. And the Wii is just fucking shit. I have a computer and a PS3, each is good in it's own right. Computer will always win for online play, But if I just wanna relax and not get my arse kicked in a matter of seconds by guys that have no other life apart from their computer, I'll play the PS3, and ROFL at all the 12 year olds with mics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BRIK
¬°Admin!
avatar

Posts : 424
Points : 485
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 24
Location : Perth, Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 am

Jonesy wrote:
Jeeez this shit is istense....
If I may...
Anonymous wrote:
Having an argument on the internet is like the running in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

LOL you just dissed my whole forum.

_________________
Brik Productions Website
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brikproductions.110mb.com
DK_Hammer
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Stfu all u nubs.. clearly Halo 2 is better

Brik is winging, about us dissing
but i dont care, cause there's PC fans everywhere
and this is our lair, DK_Hammer's the daddy bear

And daddies gonna cover you in flammables
have you endangered like wild animals
The Forum, Your Dying In
My rhymestyle will be frying him...

Some call you Riley but i call you Ruth,
I just might have to rip out your loose tooth Wink

ill be collecting all the mass, just to send a Gatling bot RIGHT UP YO ASS

What What YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
avatar

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth, Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Tue May 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Riley wrote:

Holy fuck you really are that fucking stupid. Read my post again. Nowhere did I say that the PS3's had more than 512mb of ram. I said that PC's have a shitload more to run in the background than any console does, which is why consoles only need 512 mb of ram, while your average PC is gonna want more than 4gb of ram to run anywhere near the ps3.

Again you failed to heed our kindest recommendations to make up shit which is WRONG and stupid instead of actually using facts and things that are actually true. No, it wouldn't, try 2gb, and that's running better then a PS3.

Regaring your dribbling of shit i was refering to this
"The cell in the ps3 is still miles ahead of the average PC and still above average in gaming PC's. Naughty dog/ uncharted 2 devs, have said themselves they haven't even yet fully harnessed the capabilities the ps3's cell offers. the only reason so few games look as amazing as uncharted 2 or god of war 3 is becuase it seems to be pretty damn hard to program for."

Obviously this is just full of shit, your pathetic and incorrect arguements, use of words such as "cell" and your inability to work out my blatantly obvious sarcasm, kinna ruin all validity of your posts.

Quote :
WTF is a "cell" doochebag, do you mean processor? do you have any idea how bad the actual specs for consoles are, look it up and prove how wrong you are.
... I'm sorry man, it must be hard being such a douche you can't even fucking spell douche. haha 'dooche'.[/quote]

Who actually gives a shit, it's like not even a real word. There's probably plenty of grammar errors in both of our posts. Nice way of dodging your failed arguement.

Quote :
mother of god you are such a fucking tool. Amazing graphics =/= amazing game, not by a long shot. I'd probably enjoy myself playing one of the old mario games more than I would with crysis, and of the 3 missions I played of that game, its only strong point was its graphics. If you think you are actually at all a gamer, but all you care about are graphics and the like, you are really fucked up somewhere.

The reason why there is such an emphasis on graphics and the hardware of consoles is because the rest is personal preference and opinion. You choose to play consoles because you enjoy systems and games that are designed to appeal to kids and noobs because it's so limiting and easy that everyone is equally terrible so you don't have to worry about loosing. Where as myself and my fellow bretheren prefer PCs because we enjoy real games because we don't have to resort to equally sucking in order to get the odd kill in a FFA of cod.

The specs and graphics however are something that isn't opinion or preference. Simply that PCs are just better then consoles.

Quote :
and I'm gonna mirror censorship's post and ask you why the hell you are incapable of accepting the ps3 is a perfectly good console.
Because compared to a PC, it's not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome


Posts : 67
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 4:00 am

Quote :
Quote :
WTF is a "cell" doochebag, do you mean processor? do you have any idea how bad the actual specs for consoles are, look it up and prove how wrong you are.
... I'm sorry man, it must be hard being such a douche you can't even fucking spell douche. haha 'dooche'.

Who actually gives a shit, it's like not even a real word. There's probably plenty of grammar errors in both of our posts. Nice way of dodging your failed arguement.[/quote]
... I;m not sure if I'm going to be able to take you seriously at all anymore.


Also, the only gaming specific PC in hour house runs on about 8GB of ram, all the rest between 2 and 4, the only one that can outrun the ps3's performance is the 8GB. Both the 2 and 4gb's are pretty pathetic at running CPU intensive games as a whole, while I've only ever seen a ps3 struggle when a game has been coded poorly.

PCs having amazing graphics isn't all that important, but whether they actually make a game any better is.
Think of any bad game. say one of the harry potter games comes out and has astounding graphics, it looks completely real, like you're watching a video. You think oh wow this is amazing during the opening scene, but about half an hour in you push it back onto the shelf becuase the broken controls, shitty dialouge and the awful & stupidly simple level design make you wont to rip off someone's head, just like every other harry potter game. Do the visuals make any difference? yeah, but only for about 3 seconds before you realise the game is worse than a steaming pile of shit.

I'm not trying to say that the ps3 is better than a PC. What I am trying to do is get your head out of your own shit hole and make you stop being so fucking arrogant becuase you have your sense of self accomplishment and superiority just becuase you game on a PC.

Also I don't mind being called a casual gamer, becuase that's what I am. And I've found most self porfessed 'hardcore' gamers to be socially inept and borderline fucking insane, so I don't mind not being a hardcore gamer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
| Andy |
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 35
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 7:18 am

Hung, drawn and mother fucking quartered Riley.
You seriously are an idiot. Learn a few facts about computer hardware before you run out and claim how much RAM you have on your 'computers' before you go raving about fanbloodytastic they are but hte ps3 is still better. Check the actual RAM speed and cpu performance before you come crying to us like a fucking two year old. Regardless of your argument, WE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GRAPHICS. We argue player verse player gaming over player verse enviroment gaming: PC>>>>>>>>CONSOLE, ya dick head.
Granted, the ps3 has nice bloom effects. Granted, there are many PC games with shitty dialogue etc etc. but you will notice, those games are made by companies WHO DESIGN CONSOLE GAMES. Or fucktard companies who decide they're going to market to both PC and Console. It's all your fault, you fucking console retards. YOU TOOK SUP COM 2 FROM ME! FUCK YOU ALL! It was a perfectly good game, and you had to go and ruin it square enix.
Basically what I' trying to say is, fuck you Riley, fuck you consoles, fuck you square enix, and Chris Taylor... You used to be cool man. Cut me deep bro, real deep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome


Posts : 67
Points : 70
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 8:20 am

You've completely convinced me. Your arguments that, that the uh. You have no fucking argument, all you've been saying is "no, no, no, you're fucking stupid riley, why don't you go fuck yourself and PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ps3, fuck you"

And yeah, we do have a PC with 8gb of ram.
Link - http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1236/4600851159_a68d111313_o.jpg
1 - 2GB
2 - 3GB
4 - 8.2GB

I didn't inculde the 4gig becuase it was turned off and I couldn't be bothered turning it on just to refute your petty dismissals of every fucking argument I have. The PS3 runs Fallout 3 and COD 6 so much better than the PC.

And come on, there's not a huge difference between online gaming on consoles. Fuck, cod6 online on PCs is shithouse compared to consoles.

You guys are harder to talk to than fucking christians, I put legit information in front of you, and all you're doing is stuffing your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes yelling that I don't know shit about about PC hardware.

And SC2 wasn't on ps3's, I'm not arguing in favour of 360's.

So guys, I just beat GOW3 on my second run time on titan mode an- ah sorry, shame you can't play one of the most immersive games on the market becuase your hands are so crusted over in semen you can't use a console controller.

And before you start flaunting a bunch of PC-exclusive titles in front of me, please just remember that I can, and do play all of them on a more than capable PC. I'm not the narrow-minded, single platform fuckwit here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomstar
Knows shit


Posts : 39
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Riley wrote:
You've completely convinced me. Your arguments that, that the uh. You have no fucking argument, all you've been saying is "no, no, no, you're fucking stupid riley, why don't you go fuck yourself and PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ps3, fuck you"

And yeah, we do have a PC with 8gb of ram.
Link - http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1236/4600851159_a68d111313_o.jpg
1 - 2GB
2 - 3GB
4 - 8.2GB

I didn't inculde the 4gig becuase it was turned off and I couldn't be bothered turning it on just to refute your petty dismissals of every fucking argument I have. The PS3 runs Fallout 3 and COD 6 so much better than the PC.

And come on, there's not a huge difference between online gaming on consoles. Fuck, cod6 online on PCs is shithouse compared to consoles.

You guys are harder to talk to than fucking christians, I put legit information in front of you, and all you're doing is stuffing your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes yelling that I don't know shit about about PC hardware.

And SC2 wasn't on ps3's, I'm not arguing in favour of 360's.

So guys, I just beat GOW3 on my second run time on titan mode an- ah sorry, shame you can't play one of the most immersive games on the market becuase your hands are so crusted over in semen you can't use a console controller.

And before you start flaunting a bunch of PC-exclusive titles in front of me, please just remember that I can, and do play all of them on a more than capable PC. I'm not the narrow-minded, single platform fuckwit here.


/end thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Censorship
Knows shit
avatar

Posts : 36
Points : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : Mundaring

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Boomstar wrote:
Riley wrote:
You've completely convinced me. Your arguments that, that the uh. You have no fucking argument, all you've been saying is "no, no, no, you're fucking stupid riley, why don't you go fuck yourself and PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ps3, fuck you"

And yeah, we do have a PC with 8gb of ram.
Link - http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1236/4600851159_a68d111313_o.jpg
1 - 2GB
2 - 3GB
4 - 8.2GB

I didn't inculde the 4gig becuase it was turned off and I couldn't be bothered turning it on just to refute your petty dismissals of every fucking argument I have. The PS3 runs Fallout 3 and COD 6 so much better than the PC.

And come on, there's not a huge difference between online gaming on consoles. Fuck, cod6 online on PCs is shithouse compared to consoles.

You guys are harder to talk to than fucking christians, I put legit information in front of you, and all you're doing is stuffing your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes yelling that I don't know shit about about PC hardware.

And SC2 wasn't on ps3's, I'm not arguing in favour of 360's.

So guys, I just beat GOW3 on my second run time on titan mode an- ah sorry, shame you can't play one of the most immersive games on the market becuase your hands are so crusted over in semen you can't use a console controller.

And before you start flaunting a bunch of PC-exclusive titles in front of me, please just remember that I can, and do play all of them on a more than capable PC. I'm not the narrow-minded, single platform fuckwit here.


/end thread

No Riley is a dumbass, Thread stays active.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
avatar

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth, Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Err dude.... 8Gb of ram on 32bit OS. You realise 32bit can't handle more then you to 3.5gb of ram. Your other 4.5gb is doing NOTHING. Install 64 bit because you're wasting like $150 of ram. Woopsy, maybe you should just stick to consoles mate.

No wonder you can't run shit on your comp, your processor is ancient and even if you did have 64bit your ram and everything else wouldn't run properly with that CPU. and of course you kinna forgot to include prettymuch the most important thing, the graphics card. You could easily outrun a PS3 and your comp with a ~$600 rig, with 2gb of ram.

You just completely ignored what i said about graphics and hard ware earlier. That I and my bros are much more concerned about gameplay (or lack of when it comes to consoles) and how games such as Supcom 2 and Cod6 are ruined because their purpose was changed in order to appeal to console gamers and be compatible with the limited functionality of the consoles. But the main arguement here is about graphics and hardware because it's not opionated, it's fact and statistics.

Quote :
And come on, there's not a huge difference between online gaming on consoles. Fuck, cod6 online on PCs is shithouse compared to consoles.

How is any game on a console better then a PC. On a PC you can aim better and turn around in time, and actually press more then two or even if you're lucky 3! things at a time such as jump AND crouch, reload, lean, prone, sprint switch weapon etc etc. Wow doesn't that just sound too good to be true.

If you're referring to the lack of dedicated servers that's not the PCs fault, it's Infinity Wards fault for being lazy and neglectful. People quickly hacked it to be able to make dedicated servers which they use for tournaments and such. Another example of how on PCs you can do so much more.

Cod6's multiplayer is just terrible anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boomstar
Knows shit


Posts : 39
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm

PwnageMachine wrote:
Err dude.... 8Gb of ram on 32bit OS. You realise 32bit can't handle more then you to 3.5gb of ram. Your other 4.5gb is doing NOTHING. Install 64 bit because you're wasting like $150 of ram. Woopsy, maybe you should just stick to consoles mate.

No wonder you can't run shit on your comp, your processor is ancient and even if you did have 64bit your ram and everything else wouldn't run properly with that CPU. and of course you kinna forgot to include prettymuch the most important thing, the graphics card. You could easily outrun a PS3 and your comp with a ~$600 rig, with 2gb of ram.

You just completely ignored what i said about graphics and hard ware earlier. That I and my bros are much more concerned about gameplay (or lack of when it comes to consoles) and how games such as Supcom 2 and Cod6 are ruined because their purpose was changed in order to appeal to console gamers and be compatible with the limited functionality of the consoles. But the main arguement here is about graphics and hardware because it's not opionated, it's fact and statistics.

Quote :
And come on, there's not a huge difference between online gaming on consoles. Fuck, cod6 online on PCs is shithouse compared to consoles.

How is any game on a console better then a PC. On a PC you can aim better and turn around in time, and actually press more then two or even if you're lucky 3! things at a time such as jump AND crouch, reload, lean, prone, sprint switch weapon etc etc. Wow doesn't that just sound too good to be true.

If you're referring to the lack of dedicated servers that's not the PCs fault, it's Infinity Wards fault for being lazy and neglectful. People quickly hacked it to be able to make dedicated servers which they use for tournaments and such. Another example of how on PCs you can do so much more.

Cod6's multiplayer is just terrible anyway.

Agreed, when I used to play it I'd stay waiting for over 30 minutes in the co-op server screen hitting refresh, for a game with a ping of under 350, and then 75% if the time the game would time out due to non response from host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PwnageMachine
Climbing The Ladder Of Awesome
avatar

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Perth, Australia

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Boomstar I was referring to the actual gameplay, especially compared to cod4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
| Andy |
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 27
Points : 35
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Riley make love to me, I'm being overwhelmed by your knowledge of all things and limitless skill. Show me the way of menial gaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naei277
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 23
Location : In your base killing your d00dz

PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Quote :
You guys are harder to talk to than fucking christians, I put legit information in front of you,

Your almighty OP legit information of u83r13375k1llz sure are pretty impressive except for the primary fact that you amazing computers ram stats are not only wasted, but you kinda accidently failed to censor your Processor stats.... You have 1 rig running on a dualcore 1. fucking 7 GHz (I'll add here I haven't auctually seen a computer run on such low stats for as long as I can remember), a 3gb RAM on a 2.5GHz which is alright, and then your amazingly superpowered rig with 8GB Ram on a 2GHz processor... That alone is all fucking hilariously stupid.

BUT above all of your OP specs, your running it all on a fucking 32-bit OS.





Quote :
And before you start flaunting a bunch of PC-exclusive titles in front of me, please just remember that I can, and do play all of them on a more than capable PC. I'm not the narrow-minded, single platform fuckwit here.

You Sir, are fueling your comparitive argument with a PS3 to a computer that runs worse than my mothers office machine....

GG Riley, you just ended your argument with your own evidence of superiority.. Which was actually your hilarious downfall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD   

Back to top Go down
 
PS3/XBOX360/WII/PC FAN BOY THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
» Desktop/Wallpaper thread
» The Pun Game Thread
» Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Selenium is already running on port 4444. Or some other service is.
» The Living Tribunal Respect Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Flame Wars :: Gaming Systems-
Jump to: